Ok in my last blog I said I would post some of my work on my next one so here it is. I am still learning so my stitches are probably not perfect but I am getting a lot better.
The first hat ended up a little taller than I wanted but fit the head of the person I made it for almost perfectly. The bottom 2 I made for my 18 month old and my fiancee. Unfortunately I couldn't get the baby to keep his on long enough to take a good picture.
Mr. Alien man I made for the baby. Originally he didn't have ears but I decided he really needed to have ears. I made them offset too. His eyes are simply small buttons since I didn't have anything else but them to use. He no longer has the bow cause the baby ripped it off. Oh well, next time I will do the bow differently or just not put one on him.
Here are a few of the baby pieces I have made. I made these for my oldest son's father who is expecting a baby girl (obviously) in the beginning of September. I love making baby stuff. They are so small and so easy to make. Quick and easy gratification is always nice.
The top photo is of my fat bottom bag. The pattern I followed is here, http://claresaddictedtoyarn.blogspot.com/2011/11/ovw-tartan-fbb-video-tutorial-and.html
I love all the stuff she does and her Youtube videos are so easy to follow. I use a lot of her patterns and tutorials. The wallet I can't exactly remember where I got the pattern for and the change purse I improvised but I am sure there is a pattern for it out there somewhere. If anyone is looking for the pattern for the wallet let me know and I will dig it up.
Alright, one last picture before I go back to mommy land...

This last one is of the blanket I am working on. Not following any patterns for this one. Just doing a simple double crochet through out the whole thing.
I hope you have enjoyed some of my work. Until next time.. happy hooking :D






No comments:
Post a Comment