- Clean the entryway (got that done)
- vacuum stairs and hallway (stairs got done)
- clean bedrooms (2 of 3 got done)
- put all laundry away and start more laundry (got 2 of the 4 sets of clothing put away and I did get laundry started)
- get rid of of old clothes (not even close to half way through all the clothes we don't wear)
- clean bathroom
Since my least favorite job around the house is cleaning the bathroom it is being saved till last. I look around and I think I know I did stuff around here but to anyone who doesn't live here it wouldn't look like it. Saturday was spent doing a lot of the same things. Cleaned all the windows in the house, top to bottom cleaning of the kitchen, grocery shopping. It seems that the only real "time" I have to do these things is on the weekend when I have someone to chase after my 2 year old and make sure he isn't climbing bookcases and TVs.
I have found myself becoming more and more of a house wife. I enjoy being home for when my 10 yr old gets off the bus and I enjoy seeing all the firsts from my 2 year old but some days I just need to get away from it all or at least I use to need to. The more I clean and learn to cook (better) the more I enjoy being here. It is starting to finally feel natural. I wake up and start my day at 6 am and just hope and pray that I will make it till at least 10 so I can maybe get something done around here after the kids are asleep. Since this sudden "coming into my own" if you will, I find myself a lot happier in general. Things have been rough around here financially and it has taken a toll on my fiance and I's relationship but since he got a new GOOD job, or as we call it his big boy job, it feels like a weight has been lifted off this house and the mood inside is a lot lighter. So I part with this so I can start my day: don't give up on the ones you love, things do get better in time.
Have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment