Sunday, May 19, 2013

Been Awhile

 Ok, so I thought I would have more time/remember to actually post blogs but apparently with my current busy schedule that isn't going to happen (at least as often as I hope). So here we go, catch up time. Well like always I have been crazy busy with crochet project after crochet project after... well you get the idea. People are starting to ask if I am going to open up an Etsy shop at some point and yes I plan on it but right now I can't even sit down to focus on a blog let alone crochet for the general public to buy. In order to save time and get other stuff done around the house I will just have to put some pictures here for everyone to see what I have been busy with.


My collage skills aren't that great but you can get the idea. Some of the hats/head pieces I have made. 
Few things that I made for my oldest son's teachers.
On top of the above things I have recently made I am in the process of making a blanket to go with the purple booties and hat. Also making a couple more hats for my brother and another baby gift for my nieces mother. Let's not forget all the wedding planning and making my bridal bouquets. I will post pictures of the bouquets at a later date. Don't want to divulge to much at once. Hope every one is having a dryer spring than we have had!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment